NEW MUSIC EVERY WEEK !!!

Right now I am bowled over by the new David Guetta song - Wild Ones...lets see if I can find a way to post it here...
If there's anything else you'd like to let me know my email ID is - ruru2118@gmail.com
- Ruchelle.

EYES OF FIRE...

EYES OF FIRE...

RUCHELLE HERE!!!

Hey everyone! This is Ruchelle and ofcourse this is not my real name but i think the monicker is good enough. Because it was my French sir who called me this. Why? Dont ask me! So basically, am this fun-loving gal...who likes to have an interesting life, which is often contested by parents...anyways! Am a joint fan of Biotech as well as Arts stuff like performing(dance or singing-only Western songs-if you wanna hear me in tune!) or fine arts(dress designing, sketching, painting, blah blah blah!!!) So enough about me...i hand over to Michelle!

MICHELLE HERE!!

lolz ppl!!
And this thing here..is a joke or not i'm not sure!!! u tell me... just kiddin'!
I love my life and actually dont kno wat i'm doing here!!
Newayz...
Life is good...
:)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

June 2011 to August 2011

June 2011 was one of the months where I have worked the hardest.The protocol was ready and the time had come to use it on actual samples. But that meant 30 days of getting to the lab at 7am and staying there until almost midnight with a couple hours for lunch break. I didnt mind it a bit though. When my samples appeared on the microscope in glowing red, green and orange it was the most beautiful sight ever. So, I got my results after a month of living in the lab and it was a pretty good amount of data for my undergrad honors thesis :-)

I will never forget 30th June, the last day in Canada. It was a mixture of happy and sad. I was happy because I was going back home and I was also sad because in 6 months I had built a life of my own in Calgary. I didn't have to be so sad because I knew I would be returning in September but I still did. So, the night before I spent it packing and cleaning up the UofC rez room. At 9am sharp my supervisor arrived to pick me up. We went to the lab, sorted out the data, transferred it to the lab computer and by 2pm I was on my way to the airport. Oh, I forget to mention the "liquid nitrogen vanilla ice-cream party" we had in honor of my last day at the lab =D It was fun and the icecream was delicious, I just wish I was more awake to enjoy it better !

And I arrived home 2 days later. My first step out of the Mumbai Airport and the first thing I do is take off my jacket (+36C temp) and notice that my lungs are laboring to breathe (>80% humidity). But I got used to it soon, after all I have been born and brought up there !

The next 2 months went in doing all the typical Indian things: street-side food fest, all the festivals, rain-lots of it, visiting relatives elsewhere in the country (who knew when I would see them again) etc. And the day to leave arrived and this time I was really sad... =(

No comments: