NEW MUSIC EVERY WEEK !!!

Right now I am bowled over by the new David Guetta song - Wild Ones...lets see if I can find a way to post it here...
If there's anything else you'd like to let me know my email ID is - ruru2118@gmail.com
- Ruchelle.

EYES OF FIRE...

EYES OF FIRE...

RUCHELLE HERE!!!

Hey everyone! This is Ruchelle and ofcourse this is not my real name but i think the monicker is good enough. Because it was my French sir who called me this. Why? Dont ask me! So basically, am this fun-loving gal...who likes to have an interesting life, which is often contested by parents...anyways! Am a joint fan of Biotech as well as Arts stuff like performing(dance or singing-only Western songs-if you wanna hear me in tune!) or fine arts(dress designing, sketching, painting, blah blah blah!!!) So enough about me...i hand over to Michelle!

MICHELLE HERE!!

lolz ppl!!
And this thing here..is a joke or not i'm not sure!!! u tell me... just kiddin'!
I love my life and actually dont kno wat i'm doing here!!
Newayz...
Life is good...
:)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Moving on in life...

I realize I have not written my blog for a long long time. I was so caught up with college work and watchful parents that I had forgotten I had a blog! Well lots and lots of things have happened between the last post and my life now. I got committed not long after my last post and broke up two years later. I am still wondering if I will ever cross the 2-year mark or if this just shows the extent of my patience (which I am afraid is not too much).

Something much more important and highly interesting has happened in my life which I will elaborate in my next post :)

No comments: