NEW MUSIC EVERY WEEK !!!

Right now I am bowled over by the new David Guetta song - Wild Ones...lets see if I can find a way to post it here...
If there's anything else you'd like to let me know my email ID is - ruru2118@gmail.com
- Ruchelle.

EYES OF FIRE...

EYES OF FIRE...

RUCHELLE HERE!!!

Hey everyone! This is Ruchelle and ofcourse this is not my real name but i think the monicker is good enough. Because it was my French sir who called me this. Why? Dont ask me! So basically, am this fun-loving gal...who likes to have an interesting life, which is often contested by parents...anyways! Am a joint fan of Biotech as well as Arts stuff like performing(dance or singing-only Western songs-if you wanna hear me in tune!) or fine arts(dress designing, sketching, painting, blah blah blah!!!) So enough about me...i hand over to Michelle!

MICHELLE HERE!!

lolz ppl!!
And this thing here..is a joke or not i'm not sure!!! u tell me... just kiddin'!
I love my life and actually dont kno wat i'm doing here!!
Newayz...
Life is good...
:)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Semester 7 - July-December 2010

Semester 7. The last semester of taught courses. The last semester of assignments. And...the last semester of written exams. What an epic semester! The arrival of this semester impressed upon all of us the end of four long college years (which I did not enjoy at all). And also impressed upon us the fact that it was time to start looking for off-campus project opportunities. July went in timepass with boyfriend and common friends. August went by the same way. September came and I started to feel panicky. About project and about mid-terms!

My father pressed me to apply to Universities and institutes abroad after the lukewarm response (well...rather cold actually) I got from places in India. So the barrage of emails to professors all around the world started followed by a barrage of denials sent in reply to me. But in October something positive did happen...right after mid-terms were done. I got a yes from a professor in the University of Calgary, Canada. I have no idea how to describe the ensuing relief, happiness and also the bedlam that followed. There were 6 tougher-than-life subjects to be studied. There were a 100 documents to be collected to apply for visa and many many forms to be filled up too. And all of this was happening during my semester examinations.

And my father was not satisfied at this. In November, when I was supposed to be studying (actually trying to use whatever little time was left), he wanted me to apply to some places in Mumbai too. I think he had confused this project for my life's first job appointment or something of equal importance since he was making me give up studying for semester exams and seemed pretty oblivious and unconcerned about it. I like to think it was God's good grace that I cleared. In India, nothing good comes easy. So at Haffkine's, where my father desired that I apply (even after my vehement denials), candidates were selected by an entrance test. I wondered if I should study for semester exams which were really important or for this entrance exam which I didn't give a damn about. So, I just read through Kuby once quickly for the entrance test and continued preparing for sem exams.

Now, Kuby rocks. Because I got selected in Haffkine's entrance test. And later I happily rejected the offer since by then the visa had arrived. I was to go to Calgary, Canada in a month. I couldn't believe it was happening...yet it was...

While all this was happening, my patience was always short-circuited most of the time. That was inevitable since there were so many people eating different parts of the brain that I lashed out quite unpredictably. I am not proud of that but it was something I couldn't control at that time. This coupled with the fact that I was moving to another country for the better part of 2011 took a toll on my already unstable relationship. I couldn't stand my heart being pulled in various directions along with my brain and I snapped and broke the relationship. I felt terrible later, of course. But looking at it from a long-term point of view it was one of the few wise, pro-active things that I have done.

Some other things took place too like the class trip to Alibaug which I guess I would have enjoyed better had I been single and with my school gang...

No comments: