NEW MUSIC EVERY WEEK !!!

Right now I am bowled over by the new David Guetta song - Wild Ones...lets see if I can find a way to post it here...
If there's anything else you'd like to let me know my email ID is - ruru2118@gmail.com
- Ruchelle.

EYES OF FIRE...

EYES OF FIRE...

RUCHELLE HERE!!!

Hey everyone! This is Ruchelle and ofcourse this is not my real name but i think the monicker is good enough. Because it was my French sir who called me this. Why? Dont ask me! So basically, am this fun-loving gal...who likes to have an interesting life, which is often contested by parents...anyways! Am a joint fan of Biotech as well as Arts stuff like performing(dance or singing-only Western songs-if you wanna hear me in tune!) or fine arts(dress designing, sketching, painting, blah blah blah!!!) So enough about me...i hand over to Michelle!

MICHELLE HERE!!

lolz ppl!!
And this thing here..is a joke or not i'm not sure!!! u tell me... just kiddin'!
I love my life and actually dont kno wat i'm doing here!!
Newayz...
Life is good...
:)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Semester 6 - Jan-June 2010

Since my last post in 2009, I was superbly busy with all the mundane things a professional BTech Biotechnology course demands and also with the not-so-mundane things a relationship demands. Come 2010 and the college life got even more demanding with tougher subjects and don't-give-a-damn teachers teaching them (though I must clarify not all were like that). At that point, even the relationship got rocky and since then it was never stable. So, Semester 6 was not good at all. I felt lucky enough to barely scrape through (read escape) one subject in whose subject I had not managed to get the required grades in mid-terms. I still remember the Herculean efforts I took to study that subject thoroughly! Some of the others were not so lucky and they had KTs thrust upon them.

Funnily enough I dont seem to remember what I did in vacations after 6th Sem. Probably just lazed around..!

No comments: